Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life....Master Bedrooms

I just love Show Us Your Life Fridays at Kelly's Korner. I love to be inspired by other people and get ideas that I can use myself.

Today is show us your life...master bedrooms. I bet you are wishing I would have waited to do all posts about the house. This time I will Just share pictures and link back to my earlier post.

Our bedroom is comfy, but I feel it is to matchy matchy with the furniture. This is one thing I am excited about changing when we sale our house.
Enjoy the pictures!

P.S. You can fine my earlier post here and I tell you what all we did to the room.






7 comments:

Mom2One said...

WOW! I love the tall ceilings and the color on the walls. Your master bedroom is gorgeous!

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love the soft neutral tones... taht blue is so pretty! And I love the window... so much natural light! And I think your furniture is very pretty!! Have a great weekend!!
-April

Rebecca Louise. said...

Saw your link on Kelly Korner. Love the colour of your room!!!

Jason and Mallie said...

Thank y'all for your sweet comments!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Very pretty

Great blog....Happy Saturday!
I have a Christmas ornament giveaway on my holiday bog that ends Sunday night....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

foodieontheedge said...

That blue is beautiful, what is it called?he

Jason and Mallie said...

I think the blue color is called calm sky or library blue? It is from the Biltmore Estate line of Olympic paints at Lowe's. I know that Lowe's does not carry the Biltmore line of paints anymore, but I believe they still have it in their system so they can match it

 
Blogging tips